Atlanta Airport Injury Attorney
AGGRESSIVE, COMPETITIVE ADVOCACY WITH 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Airports are fast-paced places bustling with activity and a rush to get from one place to the next. Certain parts of the premises may be under renovation, luggage may be strung hazardously all over the floor, and spilled drinks may go unnoticed by rushing travelers. As a result, accidents in airports can happen to anyone, from travelers to airline workers.
Attorney Betty Nguyen Davis has been representing injured individuals for 18 years, and she is more than prepared to fight aggressively for your claim to damages following an airport injury. No case is too hard for her to handle, and she relishes in a competitive case that she is optimistic about resolving. Whether you have a premises liability case or workers’ compensation claim on your hands, Davis Injury Firm can help.
What Are Some Examples of Airport Injuries?
Due to the busy and sometimes crowded nature of airports, many different types of accidents can occur on the premises.
Some common examples of airport accidents include:
- Slip and fall at an airport – tripping over hazardous objects , slipping on wet areas in the food courts, slipping in unsafe terminals
- Dangerous surfaces – moving sidewalks, uneven stairs, malfunctioning escalators and elevators, negligently operated courtesy cars
- Jetway incidents – getting caught between the airport ramp and plane door, commonly with young children, falling objects, like luggage
- Airplane/airline accidents – plane crashes, falling luggage Travelers injured in an airport can file a premises liability claim for damages if they have been hurt due to undermaintained or otherwise unsafe conditions on airplanes and in airports and obtain treatment for their injuries.
- A Lawyer that Stands By Her Clients Every Step of the Way I have represented thousands of individuals navigate difficult times in their lives and have learned to skillfully and aggressively work a case while still maintaining a commitment to my clients to be communicative and compassionate. Meet Attorney Davis
Immediately after experiencing an injury at an airport, the injured person should first seek medical assistance from airport police or paramedics on site. They can then request an incident report to be filed before resuming travel – be sure to obtain a copy of the incident report. From there, the injured plaintiff has 2 years from the date of the accident to file a premises liability claim for damages. The quicker they get started on the case the better, as they can more readily obtain the relevant evidence and recall who is at fault (e.g., an airport employee is at fault for failing to maintain the premises, a fellow traveler is at fault for not looking after their luggage that has barred the walkway).
If the injured party seeking compensation is an airport employee, they can file a workers’ compensation claim instead. Note that workers’ compensation is a no-fault program, which means the injured victim does not need to prove negligence. As long as the injury occurred while the individual was performing their work duties on work time, they are covered by workers’ compensation.
Airport injury cases can be confusing to handle on your own, especially when you are still just recovering from your injuries. Let an experienced attorney handle your case while you focus on dealing. Davis Injury Firm will take a detailed look at the circumstances of your airport accident and strategize a strong claim for damages.
Contact Davis Injury Firm to get started on your case as soon as possible. Whether you are a traveler or airport worker, we can help you claim your damage award.
What You Get When You Hire Us
Over 18 Years of Experience
Thousands of Injured Victims Helped
Straight Forward and Honest Advice
Passionate About Fighting for the Underdog
$5.5 Million Construction Site Accident
$1.6 Million Airport Slip & Fall Settlement
$1.2 Million Nail Salon Slip & Fall Settlement
$1 Million Construction Site Accident Settlement
$1 Million Counterfeit Medical Device Settlement
$1 Million Grocery Store Slip & Fall Settlement
Having represented thousands of individuals throughout Georgia for over 18 years, Betty Nguyen Davis has the skillset and experience to handle all types of personal injury cases no matter how complex they are. Just as important, she possesses the emotional intelligence required for walking clients through what sometimes can be a difficult legal process.Get the Help You Needed Today